Wednesday 2 December 2009

Animation

In reply to the post before about the music video animation..

I have just watched the music video "Two Weeks" made by Gabe Askew[video GIBO mentioned] and it is amazing! This video has paper animation style that I have never seen before! I dont know how he has done it but the whole idea was deffiantly out the box. I also suggest for people watch this video!




I tend to look up animations alot when i'm on the internet and there was one i came across quite back now but I will never forget about it! This video is called "Muto" and is by a graffti artist called Blu, I have to say this is one of the best animations I have seen. "Muto" is a graffiti stop motion animation which was recorded on a abandoned building. Click play and be amazed!..

No comments:

Post a Comment